Saturday, April 17, 2010

Your Love is our Drug

Assalamualaikum wbt bloggers.

Last Monday I received SMS from Syam, he told me about Jaz's mom. Aku sgtlah terkejut and ofcourse sympathy for him and his family. His mom had suffered for 2 months of Pneumonia. And by the time Syam told me about her, doctor dah sahkan she could only live for a week. Ya Allah. Aku terus reply to Syam, lets go and pay a visit. His mom ada kat HUKM. So Syam kata everyone will be going that night. I went there with Sarah, my roomate.By the time sampai sana, semua dah turun nk minum and makan. And after that semua balik. Just aku,Sarah,Syam, Budu and Ana yg naik because tak tengok his mother lagi. Ya Allah, his mom dah nazak already. I cried as soon as I saw her. She looked pale and suffered a lot. I don't know why, I saw his mother as mine. And I can't stop crying.After we left, we went to downtown nak minum2 and all. While tengah jalan, we received the news that Jaz's mother had passed away. Innalillahiwainnailaihirojiun. We felt sorry for Jaz. And I know what it feels like when u lost your mother. Its just you're lucky you got chance to know yours. Semoga rohnya ditempatkan dikalangan org2 beriman...Insyaallah :)

So kwn2. Please take care of your parents. Ajal dan maut di tangan Tuhan, bila2 masa shj yg Dia mahu, sekelip mata ibu bapa kita dah tiada di dunia. Menakutkan kn ? But thats the truth. Biarlah ibubapa kita cerewet mana, segarang mana, seburuk2 mereka, mereka yg lahirkan and membesarkan kita. Walaupun kita tak mampu nak membayar mereka dengan harta benda, percaya lah bukan itu yg mereka mahu. Sekadar tanggungjawab and ambil berat tentang mereka, itu pun dah cukup memadai bagi mereka..

Ok, I believe that my BM are getting worse. But u guys got my point right? So do-it :)


No comments: