Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Please let me live my life my way

Assalamualaikum wbt bloggers!

Ok. Serious lame tak update blog.
Not because of time factor but I think its because of lazy factor.
HAHAHA.
so-yeah I'm in Limkokwing now.
For those who did not know what the heck am I doing here,
I'm taking BA in Mass Comm baby. And yes I fortunately managed to skip foundation .
*wideeeee grinnnnnnnnn*
So I arrived here last Monday after a-whole-night-long last minute packing stuff.
Done with all the registration thingy, finally Abah and A.Kadir went home about 4pm
yeaa something like that lah.
Well my room isn't that great, quite small compared to the one I had in Polytecnic last 2 years.
I unload my stuff and started cleaning the room.
So here's some picturessss...
last minute packing

L-02-06

my little wardrobe

gah !

My roomate is a former student here, so I guess she won't be here this week.
That means I had to sleep alooneeee T.T
Oh, 1st night I was here, I slept at 10pm ! Crappppp.
The wifi connection suddenly rosak or something.
Huwaaaaaaaaaa.

So the next day, Ezal my brother came with her gf.
Err, she's one year younger than me, and shall I say wayy moreee childish than me.
I can't see what my brother sees in her.
Sorry ezal, this is my truthful-honest observation.
And sorry again, I kinda dislikeee her -_-;
Please find someone , and 'a lady' not a 'girl'.
Ignore them.
So we went to Alamanda to had lunch.
I have this kind of isolated feeling as my brother keeps cuddling with his sugar-baby.
And sorry again, I'm not jealous.But hello ? U brought ur sister along!
Ok my 2nd 'ignore them'.
After they sent me, I planned to go out with Syra as I had nothing to do at night.
Met Waniey and her bf at Sunway and had dinner there.
Arrived at my hostel around 11pm.
Geeeeeezzz, I couldn't sleeep at all -_-"
I think I must be doze off about 3am something.

Arghhh I managed to get up in time.
Get ready and all, arrived Hall of Fame by 9.30am SHARP !
I sat with a bunch of typical chinese,
sorryy boy I was thinking of slapping u in the face.
Could u stop saying,'owww shit2, ohh shit,what the heck'.
HUH ! *rolling eyes*.
Had chicken rice for lunch oh and I had to 'tumpang' a foreigner's table.
They are all from Yamen.
Then went back to hostel to Google-ing something for 'our 1st assignment'.
5 languages to say 'my name is...'
I managed to get Japanese,Korean,Hindi,Russian,Filipino.
HAHAHAHA.
For the afternoon session, I sat next to a girl *oh i totally forgot to ask for her name*
Well,she's Malay and taking BA Journalism & Broadcasting.
We had all the inroduction from all faculty.
And I must say when it comes to Architecture faculty,
I almost burst into tearssssss T.T
Ignore me.
Then we had photoshoot session.
Ok, i managed to get 1 more new friend.
A malay girl, named Lisa.
A very cute,shawl-wearing girl.
She took Dip in Graphic.
So yeah. I hope to get more friends soooooon.
and get to know my roomate too !
:)

No comments: