Sunday, May 09, 2010

I love you Mama



Assalamualaikum wbt Bloggers.

First of all. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers in the whole wide world.
Today must be a special day where you must treat your mother (s) like a Queen.
But not only today, in fact you have to treat them like a Royal Highness everyday.

The excitement while bringing you in her tummy for 9months and 10 days,
the pain that she had to go through while giving birth to you when she felt one of her leg was already inside of liang lahad,
And the love that she gave while raising you until you became a pretty/handsome grown ups.

And as for me, I lost my mom since I was 4 y.old. The only memory that I had was pictures of me and mama when she was alive.
Eversince, I was like a lost kitten but I ended up growing as a lady without a mother guiding me what the do's and don'ts.

Allah swt loves her more than I do. The Al Mighty wanted her to be with the peoples that He loved. And I do love her very much ,I wanted her to be happy to see my laughter and cheerful smile right from heaven.

For Mama, I love you very much. Anak mama dah besar dah :) Nk khwin pun boolehh. Hehehe. I miss you very much ma, and I know Abah misses you a lot. The sadness and tears in his eyes, I witnessed them.

Happy Mother's day !

No comments: