Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year,Better Goals.

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Hey readersss, its the girl on the move again.Too much moving and yet I left my blog too long I guess.Hahaha, busy busy busy.Not much for January,new year I supposed?Oh yeah my new year is quite fun,by 12 sharp (its new year!) ,I was having my nasi lemak and watching my cousin daydreaming.Hello,daydreaming waktu malam.And for the 1st time ever,I acted like a grown up.Dengar je fireworks,I do not run to watch it from windows *grin* .

Workplace, as usual.Sometimes I get too bored with my job and sometimes I loved it too much.Complicated betul aku ni.But seriously,I mean since this is my last month working in Kino,all of a sudden I felt sayanggg sangat nak leave this place.I mean, most of the staff are very friendly (eventhough banyak jugak yg susah nak even smile back to me !).Farah said,when I'm leaving I'll cry.I guess I will because I don't know soemhow I fell in love with this place * long deep sigh*

Family,okayyy.As this month is my last month kat Kino,that means my last month staying at Mummy's house either.I'll miss all moments tinggal kat sini,I mean all.But I'll be staying in touch as aku kena jahit baju utk wedding kakak and all.Abah,okayy cuma few weeks ago, abah seems macam lain sikit.I don't know why ,probably he's lonely.Don't worry abah,starting Feb I'll move back to Seremban :')

Love,hahahaha.Everything goes smoothly.Setelah few weeks spent at Gua Musang,akhirnya he's back and of course I miss him like A LOT.Haritu we spent weekends together at PD,including Iz,Sue,Aiman,Feda,Syafiq and Kamel.Nice BBQ, eventhough makan sikit je.But yet I'm still happy dapat spent time together with them.Dah lama tak lepak macam ni.So kami macam tak puas hati dpt lepak sekejab je,so I suggested we go for a long trip like 3days mcm tu baru puas hati.Everyone mcm,'Aaaa,good ideaaa'.1st on our list,Terengganu ! Hahahah.Aku lah ni kena buat homework.Its okay,yg penting dapat have fun :'D

Studyyy,yg paling important.After 1year break from Archi,at lassssssst I'll be back to study life.Not for diploma but degree babyy,yeahh.And please do not be suprised,I will not going to continue my architecture but mass comm.Yeah I know,a major course changing.But heyy,I've think about almost a year.This would be the most suitable course for me, I hope.So today,I went to LKW with Abah to register my degree and will be waiting for the new semester which will be on the 22nd Feb.Really can't wait for that !

So yeahh, thats the short brief of my new year so far.I think I'll start to blog again.HAHA.

<3

No comments: