Saturday, November 21, 2009

Gumi

Assalamualaikum,

Heyya people. Its the girl on the move~
Hahaha move lah sgt.
But btw its true.
It had been a hectic week, as expected.
So haven't get any chance to update.
Kalau ade pun, I'll be on fb je. But for like couples of minutes je.

So latest updates.
Finished my course at B.Council
At 1st aku nk join another class, but it was too late.
Class tu dah penuh, they wanted to place me in another class
Which Siew Wai kata, org2 tuaa~ =____=
So I told abah, thats it. X nk smbg dah lah.
Syg lah, lepas ni x dpt jmp Double Gary,Rebecca,Anne, Siew Wai,
Mark, Abdul Karim, Rafael, Anara,Keita, Faeez, Adila, Hamide.
I'm gonna miss them all o____o

I brought back a kitten named Gumi.
She is sooooooooo damn cute.
Unfortunately, Uncle x kasi simpan -__________-
Will update laterrrrr~

No comments: