Thursday, November 12, 2009

>.<

Assalamualaikum,

Haih sorry for the late update.
Internet problemmmmm -_-;
Bole je nk online kt B.Council,
but malas lah. Nnt sume bc blog aku.
Hihihihi.

So I'll start from my 1st day kt B.Council.
It was funnnn~
Teacher tu name die Gary (kakkoi~ o_o)
And the whole student (in my class) are foreigners.
Koreans, Russians, Arabian, Chinese.
But the classes were absolutely fantastic.
Activities sume best2.
2nd day,Rebecca yg ajar kitaorg.
Gary ajar only on Monday -.-
But she's fine, quite a nice lady.
Huhuhuhu.

Yesterday after my class, I went for a movie.
Time Traveler's Wife. It was awesomeeee~
You guys should watch it.
I saw the novel in Kinok, and I'm gonna buy it.
It was the best movie ever !
But this week, ade lg 2 movie yg I wanted to watch,
Pisau Cukur (Fazura favvy) and 2012 !
Can't waittttttt~

Will update again soon.
Much love~

No comments: