Sunday, October 25, 2009

Walking slowly..

Assalamualaikum wbt,

I'm moving forward, slowly and by myself.I'm not going to depend to somebody else, or i have to rely to anybody else either.Perhaps thats the right path for me to walk, to find back my smile that i lost nowadays.I definately need it back, thus my tears have become my bestfriend.I'll neither not hoping anyone could understand me nor listening to me.Insyaallah, i will get this through it all.I'll pray for that.I'm sorry if the others blogs aren't like mine.For me, this blog is for someone who really care about whats happening to me.And I would like to thanks for those who did that.I really appreciate it.I'm not going to tell what happened to me every single day,every single minute, but for now, this is where I could confess my feeling to...

Love,
Aishah.

No comments: